Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Negatives

When creating an affirmation avoid the word "not."  Why?  It won't work to your benefit; it may even work to your detriment.  There are some phrases you can use instead of enlisting the negative.  For example:  "I release" or "I let go of."  Two of my affirmations using those phrases are:  "I let go of fear, anxiety and shame." and "I release myself from my childhood limitations."  I'm sure you can come up with some others.  Give it a try.  It's simply more effective than saying: "I will not let fear, anxiety and shame influence my life."  Can you hear the difference?  Can you feel the difference?  What are some things in your life you'd like to let go of, or release?  Make a list, choose one or two that seem the most relevant and give it a try.  Write them down, write them every day, post them on your bathroom mirror, by your doorway, on your computer and wait!  Wait for the conscious to create your desires in your unconscious and into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment